Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Check It Out!

Hey all,

Thanks for dropping by... not much crafting happening here at the moment.
But hopefully some later on in the day.  I added a link section to a variety of Challenge sites that I have come across for most of which are for cardmaking. Some of the challenge sites are weekly and others are fortnightly. They are great way to get some inspiration when your lacking your Mojo! Anyways enough about me for today.

Brenda, Brenda, Brenda! Lol
Somehow I made Brenda feel a little guilty about not having upadated her blog in over 18 months (I'm still not sure how I managed it - sorry) So to support her and to encourage her to keep on blogging, head on over and check out Brenda's  (aka Scrapratt) blog, she has posted up a new project. She is a busy bee, but truly an inspiration. :0)

Rachx

1 comment:

SCRAPRATT said...

Thankyou Rachael. I appreciate your plug. I believe Debbie contacted you and let you know that the card making course has been postponed for one week. Easter cards first up. The Sympathy, Mother's Day and finally a boy boirthday card of invitation with dinosaurs. It will be a cute one.

I am so tired I am going to bed now.