Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Paper World, Papertake & Caardvarks Challenge


My Paper World set a challenge to use Sketch #5.
Papertake set a challenge to use the colours blue and green.
Caardvarks was to use the theme the "Love of Friendship".

So considering all of those factors, I decided to combine the three together and this is what I came up with. The colours are probably not something I would use together and so I struggled a little bit accepting what it was looking like as it was coming together. Once I had finished assembling the card I thought it didn't really look like something I would usually do, it looked a little "old".
I put my faith in my trusted Kindyglitz and glitzed the yellow flower centres and all of the light green flowers. Ah... what a relief it now looks something like I would make.
I certainly can't live without my Crystalina Kindyglitz.

Anyways off to add my comments on the above mentioned blogs and to get ready for tonights class.

Rach
x

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is very nice. Wonderful sketch. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and sentiment

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Well Done combining all the challenges! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

SmilynStef said...

One of my favorite friends quote and beautiful colors ... so glad you joined the Caardvarks LoveFest.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,well done for doing so many challenges ,Dawnxx

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Rach! I love the pretty paper and the added glitz!
and the inked edges look fab too!
Thanks so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

tracie said...

great card and fab layout. I love the sentiment :-)x

Melanie said...

Love the colours and the pp, looks great

Jolene said...

These have been my favorite colors to work with lately. Love the sentiment!

SCRAPRATT said...

Wow, aren't you the popular one. Lots of comments. Love the card. Glad to hear that Blake is OK. Catch up wth you next week.
Brenda

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and elegant card.