Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Brenda!



In my last post earlier this morning, I promised a new but old project. Well it's only a couple of weeks old and it was for Brenda's birthday at the beginning of this month. I held off on posting it
up because I didn't want her to see it before I gave it to her.

For this card I used papers from Doodlebug Designs and an Autumn Leaves butterfly stamp.
I also used my aqua pen to gives different parts of the butterfly different tones. to see it on here before I gave it to her. However, when I looked at the picture today I realised I didn't use any Kindyglitz. (So not like me). Anyways, I hope you liked it Brenda.

Finally last night I had the opportunity to give it to her at the next series of Cardmaking classes she is teaching. On the subject of class last night, we made an Easter card which was very cute, with gorgeous flowers and a cute little basket. 
(Hopefully she'll post a pic up on her blog, showing off her wonderful design talents). 
*Hint Hint Brenda* ;o) 

Blake's invites are underway finally and I will certainly post a pic up of them towards the end of the weekend once I am finished them. They are a little late going out, but hey at least they will be going out.

To all, have a lovely weekend and please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love you to say hi.

Cheers,

Rachael

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hi Rachael! thanks for stopping by my blogg! I have always wanted to make one of these cards...do you have a tutorial or do you know of one??? Also thanks for your sweet comment!!!
Gwen