Saturday, April 26, 2008

Caardvarks Challenge - Black & White + One



This is a card that a friend has asked me to make for her to give to some friends when she goes back home to Canada in July. However, I made it yesterday and remembered seeing that Caardvarks had a challenge for Black & White + One and I think it fits the challenge. Black & White + Silver.

Products:
Silver and Black Bazzill Bling
Handmade paper (Silver & White)
Black Bling Ribbon
Pearl Buckle
Silver Brads

Please feel free to leave comments across my posts I love to know what you think, or even just say 'Hi' cause you stopped by.

Till next time, craft till you can craft no more!

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh! how very elegant! just lovely!

Anonymous said...

What a cool blog header you have ... and I love your B&W+1 card ... the silver is very classy.

michelle said...

very nice very elegant !!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Love the silver with the b&w, a very elegant and sophisticated card.

SCRAPRATT said...

You know I {love} it!!!!!