Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scrappy Week & Catchup 1





Long time between posts again, and believe me I've felt guilty about not getting to post. After our boys 1st Birthday, I got called to do a fair bit of casual work which was a huge change cause it had been 12 months since I'd taught. But it was a nice change, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy teaching, but also how much I love being able to spend my days with Blake. So anyways, onto more crafty matters...

Above is a photo of a set of invites I made for my nieces 5th Birthday. Just a criss-cross card using the Disney Princess Cuttlebug die set. She absolutely loved them, and to top it off and match in with the whole Cinderella theme, I helped my sister create a Cinderella cake like I made the Lightning McQueen cake. The party went well and it was also good to catch up and see all my nieces and nephews having fun.

A scrappy week...
I put in some Aunty time also this week, taking the two eldest to Scrapbook Dreams to do a couple of kids classes.
On Monday I took my nephew (12) to a teens class to make a "Mini Book About Me", which he seemed to enjoy. He took it home before I got the chance to take any pics of his efforts. But I'll be sure to get some sometime this week coming and post them. I also took a cousin with us on  Monday (16) and she too enjoyed it. I really enjoyed sharing this time with them and hope that next holidays we can do some other classes.

On Tuesday I took my niece (5) to a class and she made a little canvas and a card, which was really cute. She really surprised me on what she could do. Once again no pics taken but will take some during the week when I see them.

Wednesday I started a new 8 week course, which will be lots of fun... Brenda is teaching it so I'm sure I'll learn lots. Also finalised design for my brother-in-law's 40th Birthday invites.

Thursday, I started the production of B-I-L's 40th invites, these are baseball themed. 
Will post up some pics of these over the next couple of days.

Friday caught up with some friends to do some crafting for a couple of hours.
 
I have another couple of posts for today. So be sure to come back.

What an awesome scrappy week I've had and its not over yet! Woohoo!

No comments: