Thursday, February 7, 2008

Computers #@*!

So my blog isn't off to a good start! :o(
No posts in weeks.

I recently had my Laptop in getting fixed and everything and since then, everything I try to do just ends up being like a big bright red STOP sign! I attempted to download some photos and realised that I have to reinstall the program which they run through. (But me being so disorganised right now, can't find the disc.)

I started a 4 week cardmaking course last week and have had 2 classes so far. Lots of fun. My indulgence time for me of late, as work has been extremely busy for my man and he's hardly been home.

Will definitely be crafting a birthday card tomorrow, ready for Saturday. Hopefully between now and then I can find the disc, so I can upload a pic or two!

Definitely crafting weather here right now, so I think I'll go and steal 10 minutes and get a start on that card.

Craft till your hearts content.

Rachx

No comments: