Monday, February 11, 2008

Mission accomplished!




I finally managed to get the computer all sorted, I'm able to download photos now. Thank goodness! (648 photo's later)

So here they are my first pics for my blog! (Let's hope I can do that! LOL!)

A 1st Birthday card and it's own special box!

Despite my hopes of stealing 5 minutes to get a start on the card on Thursday night, that didn't happen. But Friday night was the night and I must say I am happy with how the card turned out. On the otherhand the box didn't quite come up as nice as I would of liked it.
The recipients loved it however, so I suppose that's what counts.

A fairly quiet weekend around here after the party on Saturday, which was quite a change. We watched some movies and to me the weekend was topped off with the return of Grey's Anatomy and Brothers and Sisters last night.

I'm in the process of reorganising office at the moment but am stuck on how to store all my embellishments, especially die cuts, stickers and lumpy bumpy things..... Any suggestions????

Have a good week everyone and those who are at work... try not to work to hard!

Rach
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael

Love the card and box. Have you seen the Clip It swivel stand at the shop??? It is great from storing sheets of stickers and die cuts and anything you can put in a zip lock bag as well. I got one and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Brenda