Monday, February 25, 2008

Sketch Diary



Imagine.... Create..... Inspire

I decided to buy an A5 sketch book the other week to record different ideas and sketches for cards and layouts. The boring black cover was calling out to me.... so I scrapped it and then Mod Podged it to protect it. A creative book needs a creative cover to inspire the imagination.
The size of it is great, small enough to take with me, but big enough to be able to see the designs and ideas once in it.

So there you have it..... my 3 projects for the weekend! It's been awhile since I've created more than one thing in a weekend.
Signing out to go and be creative again... another card required for tomorrow, invite design to be finalised for my little man's birthday and a wedding invite to design using blue and silver...

Thinking thinking thinking.....

Feel free to leave comments and questions!

Signing off hoping I've given someone else some inspiration!

Rach
x

No comments: