Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Look!

Hi all, if you regularly check in on this, my blog, you will notice I get bored easily.
I like to change things around. I looked at my header and on here and all I could think of was, "What was I thinking?" So of course I knew then that it was time for a change. I'm only new to this whole blog thing so if you have any hints or tips for me, or even let me know what you think of the new header and colours feel free to leave a comment. Also feel free to leave a comment just to say hi and introduce yourself!

Miserable weather here today and the boy has just gone down for asleep so I think I'm going to go and take the opportunity to finish a card I started earlier on in the week.

O, I did manage to get my entry uploaded yesterday to 123scrapbook my pic was to big and I had no idea how to shrink it down... still don't really. LOL.

Signing off happy thanks to the blah weather :o)

Rach
x

No comments: